Thursday, March 20, 2008

When you gotta go....

So...tonight i was at wal-mart getting a duplicate key made for my new car (i will discover later that the key doesn't even work!) and I REALLY had to go. I spent five hours at work tonight with an endless supply of diet coke. Not good news for my bladder. I finally gave in to my bladder's plea to abandon all fears of public bathrooms and I made my way quickly to the nearest ladies room. Unfortunatley there was a big yellow cleaning cart purposely blocking the door. As i stood there pouting another shopper desperate for relief joined me and looked at the cart in displeasure. We proceeded to lean forward so we could listen to hear if someone was actually in the bathroom cleaning. Hearing nothing, we figured we were safe. We tip-toed into the bathroom pretended not to see a person mopping in the last stall. As he heard us (i was surprised to hear a man's voice) he yelled out that he was cleaning, probably hoping that we would leave. But when you gotta go, you gotta go. We both pretended to be deaf and quickly relieved ourselves. On our way out we bumped into Fernando, a man about the size of a small vehicle, who looked more than displeased. As he tried to explain that the cart was blocking the door for a reason I just told him that i really had to go and then i ran away. The whold ordeal felt almost dangerous.

1 comments:

Cox Family said...

You have some serious problems. There is never anything that exciting that happens to me. But I can go all day with out having to go. Haha