Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stuff I do and think

I recently tried to change my blog template/layout thingy and I totally screwed up my list of people's blogs! I was not pleased about this.

Also, right now I am listening to ELISA and it is reminding me of the good times when I lived in Rome, Italy...and can I just say that I absolutely love love love this music, especially late at night when I am all alone blogging and I can crank it up super loud on my ipod. love it.

Question: what is anyone's thoughts/feelings about fine china? I've been given quite a bit of grief for not registering for it.

Today while Russ and I were sharing a salad at cafe rio we decided that it was time to instigate some rules about eating. Well, I guess it was just one rule but I have a feeling more will follow. First of all, when one person has to take a drink they can call a time out and the other person has to stop eating until the drinker has stopped drinking and has begun eating again. I think my next rule will be that each eater must eat the same amount of crappy lettuce pieces (you know what I'm talking about...) so neither eater has to eat more than the other. Who knew eating would ever become so complicated.

Today I went to one of my very best friend's, Mikkal, bridal shower in Salt Lake. I love bridal showers. I have never laughed so hard at the gifts someone has received. I won't go into detail due to the nature of the gifts given but . . . my favorite was the foot long moustache.....??? I am still intrigued.

I believe that there is an unwritten rule in my family that a mother's or father's day present must include at least one item from deseret book. I can't remember a time when this rule did not exist.

0 comments: